Tepper School of Business Records
Scope and Content Note
On March 19, 2004 the Graduate School of Industrial Administration was changed to the David A. Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon.
15.5 Linear feet (16 boxes)
- Academic-industrial collaboration
- Business education--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh.
- Business schools.
- Cooper, William W. (William Wager), 1914-2012
- Cyert, Richard Michael, 1921-1998
- Executives--Training of.
- Industrial management--Mathematical models.
- Management games.
- Operations research.
- Universities and colleges--Graduate work
- Tepper School of Business Records 1982.01
- July 5, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Carnegie Mellon University Archives Repository
4909 Frew St
Pittsburgh PA 15213