Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview This collection consists of 17 linear feet of papers from History faculty member Fenton dating from 1955-1994. Most of the collection consists of published articles, textbooks, and audio-visual kits from Fenton and the Carnegie Mellon Social Studies Curriculum Center staff. Fenton's work on Project Social Studies is well represented.
Overview This collection contains the records of the Architecture Department and consists of published articles, annual reports, meeting minutes, course materials, project products and student theses. A majority of the collection consists of published articles and materials produced from student or faculty research projects.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1905-1990; 1905-2009
Overview Edwin R. Steinberg Papers contain correspondence, course syllabi, research materials, articles, and manuscripts documenting to Steinberg’s tenure as a professor of English, Vice Provost, and Dean at Carnegie Mellon University during the years 1948-2005.
- Subject: Teaching--Aids and devices. X
- Advanced placement programs (Education) 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh 1
- Architecture and energy conservation 1
- Carnegie Mellon University--Humanities and Social Sciences 1
- Community and college--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh 1
- Curriculum planning. 1
- Education--Research 1
- English Language--Study and Teaching--United States 1
- Inquiry-based learning. 1
- Moral education (Secondary) 1
- Social sciences--Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Teachers--Training of 1 ∧ less
- Carnegie-Mellon University. Communications Design Center 1
- Fenton, Edwin 1
- Steinberg, Edwin R., 1921-2012 1