Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview This collection documents the Bureau of Placement, originally known as The Bureau of Student Aid which was formed 1905 to assist Tech students in finding part time work while at school. In the years that followed, the Bureau expanded to assist both graduating students and alumni. The items comprising this collection include reports, drafts, correspondences, and meeting notes. Since its inception, the Bureau has undergone many name changes resulting from administrative division realignments...
Found in: Carnegie Mellon University Archives
- Names: Carnegie Institute of Technology. Bureau of Placement X