Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview The Carnege Mellon Women's Association (also know as the Women's Club) was formed in 1921 as a Faculty Wives Club, but quickly evolved to support women accross the university. The colleciton includes information on activities of a variety of committees, minutes, reports, and a large collection of recipies and menus produced by the Cooking Group. It also includes the records of the Carnegie Mellon Dames Club, which supported the wives of students.
Found in: Carnegie Mellon University Archives
- Names: Carnegie-Mellon University. Women's Association X