Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview This collection includes information from the Dean's Office and the departments of Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Commercial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering & Public Policy, Engineering Design Research Center, Metallurgy & Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Science & Engineering, and Robotics.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1963-2013; 1924-2013
Overview The papers include annual reports, Curriculum Committee minutes, and information from the departments of Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Engineering, and Physics. The college split during the merger with Mellon Institute in 1967 to become the Mellon College of Science (Sciences) and the Carnegie Institute of Technology (Engineering). This collection includes materials on the College of Industries.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1901-1968; 1901-1987
Overview This collection contains the papers of the H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management, formerly the School of Urban and Public Affairs or SUPA. It includes the papers of Dean Kamlet, theses, student projects, publications, and research papers, from its creation in 1968 to 2004.
- Subject: Interdisciplinary approach in education. X
- Engineering schools--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh 2
- Engineering--Research--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh 2
- Interdisciplinary research. 2
- Research institutes. 2
- Business education--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh. 1
- Business schools. 1
- Carnegie Mellon University--Faculty 1
- Community development, Urban. 1
- Industrial arts. 1
- Public administration--Study and teaching. 1
- Universities and colleges--Graduate work 1
- Urban Policy. 1 ∧ less
- Cooper, William W. (William Wager), 1914-2012 1
- Davis, Otto, 1934-2006 1
- Kamlet, Mark S. 1
- Oliver, Marion 1
- Stever, H. Guyford 1