Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Carra was a former Carnegie Mellon Drama faculty member for 31 years. He was involved in the Great Lakes Shakespeare Festival, the Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera and co-author of the definitive text on directing, Fundamentals of Play Directing, which is now in its fifth edition. The collection consists of materials from many of the plays he directed in Texas , Boston, New Jersey, Chicago, and Pittsburgh.
Overview The Barbara "Basia" McCoy Collection contains clippings and photographs pertaining to the School of Drama’s ballet production, “Senior Year” in 1937.
Overview The School of Music Records contain programs, descriptive brochures, reports and audio recordings that chronicle the activities of department from 1906-2015.
Overview This collection relates specifically to the life and activities of Carnegie Mellon drama alumni and professor, Theodore Viehman. The materials document his involvement in community theater and include teaching materials, personal writings, and information on pageants and plays he directed.
- Subject: Musical theater. X
- Theater, Municipal--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh 3
- Theater--Production and direction. 3
- College and school drama, American--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh 2
- Drama--Study and teaching. 2
- Photographs 2
- Acting teachers 1
- College and school drama, American--Illinois--Evanston 1
- College and school drama, American--Texas--Austin 1
- Commedia dell'arte 1
- Drama festivals--Great Lakes 1
- Magnetic tapes 1
- Music--Instruction and study. 1
- Television plays. 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty. 1
- digital audio tapes 1 ∧ less
- McCoy, Barbara "Basia", 1933-2012 1
- Viehman, Theodore Albert, 1889-1970 1